ATEN's CV211 a laptop USB KVM console adapter designed specifically for frustrated mobile IT managers. It is the perfect crash cart replacement that turns your laptop into a KVM console combining the functionality of a wormhole switch, capture box, external DVD-ROM, keyboard, mouse and monitor all in one compact and convenient unit. You are free to quickly and professionally diagnose and troubleshoot servers, ATMs or PoS systems with ease.
Ease of Use
- Plug-and-Play – no software installation required on either side
- helps users easily operate all the functions from a single-click control panel within the remote view window
- Adjustable video settings for optimal picture and performance
- USB bus-powered design with hot-plugging support
- Built-in VGA and USB keyboard/mouse cables
- Unique cable clip design to get cables under control
- Supports analogue video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Compact and easy to carry – half-palm size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.