VE150A video extender comprises a local transmitting unit and a remote receiving unit which are connected by standard Cat 5e cables. The distance of both units can be extended up to 150m. It is ideal for factories and construction sites, or any location where the display may need to expose in a risky setting, but you want the system to be kept in a safe location.
- Uses Cat 5e cables to connect the local and remote units
- Supports one local and one remote display
- Long distance transmission – up to 150 m
- Adjustable gain control – manually adjust signal strength to compensate for distance
- Superior video quality – up to 1920x1200 (30 m);1600x1200 (100 m); 1280x1024 (150 m)
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, WUXGA, and multisync monitors
- Supports wide screen formats
- Supports hot-plugging
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
- Supports DDC for the local monitor
- Easy installation
- Rack Mountable
- Plug-and-play – no software installation required
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.